The HERMITAGE Lucerne stands for genuine hospitality. In order to be able to put this resolution into practice daily, we look for employees who truly enjoy their job and are highly motivated. In return, as part of our HERMITAGE crew, you can expect a strong team spirit and a working environment where there is room for humour and personal development alongside fulfilling duties. It goes without saying that at the HERMITAGE we adhere to fair and modern working conditions.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT THE HERMITAGE
At the HERMITAGE, we value your commitment. In return, as an employee you enjoy some exceptional benefits.
For a pleasant attitude and motivated work
- Attractive continuing education and training policy with the support of the HERMITAGE
- Opportunities for promotion for talented and dedicated employees
- Top training company certification
- Welcome culture where we address each other informally
- Cool uniform with trainers
- Requests for unpaid leave are considered and granted where possible
- “Kaderversicherung” (management insurance scheme) for team leaders
Our employees are also free to use some of the HERMITAGE’s extras. Naturally, guests always have priority.
- Admission to the Swiss Museum of Transport
- Use of the tennis court
- Use of the beach by the lake garden
- Double kayaks
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Fitness facilities
- Free tickets for various mountains in the surrounding area
- TUZ Pass (three-day pass for CHF 50)
- Employee rate for Hotellerie Suisse / Staff deals
- Corporate benefits – platform with various discount vouchers for employees
And to nurture the HERMITAGE team spirit
- Annual apprentice excursion
- Christmas party
- Three motivational events per year, organised by the employees
- Rewards for ideas that are implemented
TRAINING AT THE
The vibrant hotel industry offers a large number of continuing education and training opportunities. An overview of which can be found at www.berufe-gastgewerbe.ch. The training of young professionals is very important to us at the HERMITAGE. We train apprentices in the following professions over an apprenticeship lasting three years.
Hotelkommunikationsfachfrau / mann EFZ
Kaufffrau / Kaufmann EFZ
We offer taster apprenticeships of between 3 and 5 days before training starts in earnest. This allows you to see whether you would feel comfortable in our team and would really enjoy a career in this field.
Your contact person:
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
The HERMITAGE Lucerne is more than a hotel. It offers a modern lifestyle. We call this “new hospitality”. It reflects the coming together of various elements – the exceptional location, warm hospitality and a sense of well-being, respect, happiness and lived authenticity.FIND OUT MORE
The HERMITAGE Lucerne is more than a hotel. It offers a modern lifestyle. We call this “new hospitality”. It reflects the coming together of various elements – the exceptional location, warm hospitality and a sense of well-being, respect, happiness and lived authenticity.